Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LG Bundle? And how to PT properly with LG?

Redentore3337Redentore3337 Alum Member
in Logic Games 350 karma

Hello 7sagers!

This might be a dumb question but I can't find the notorious "LG Bundle". I looked on Cambridge and it wasn't there, and apparently 7sage had it at one point? I'm not sure. The latest PT's I can find are 19-28 on amazon. If that's the case, should I just start foolproofing from there?

I have 29-81, and I've been foolproofing the 29-38 so far. But since I'm in post-core curriculum now, I've started to do my PT's, and I havn't been able to properly PT the LG section because I've been using them for foolproofing instead of for a score, which I know the PT's aren't for a score but for practice. For example, I do timed sections of LR and RC but when it comes to LG, I havn't been timing them because I'm not confident enough yet, so I just end up foolproofing the games on a separate day. Still, I'm wondering how others are doing their practice PT's and how they are doing or did the LG's when they got to that section.

Thanks, again for all your help guys :)

Comments

• goingfor99thgoingfor99th Free Trial Member
    edited March 2018 3072 karma

--

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@Redentore3337 said:
    Hello 7sagers!

This might be a dumb question but I can't find the notorious "LG Bundle". I looked on Cambridge and it wasn't there, and apparently 7sage had it at one point? I'm not sure. The latest PT's I can find are 19-28 on amazon. If that's the case, should I just start foolproofing from there?

I have 29-81, and I've been foolproofing the 29-38 so far. But since I'm in post-core curriculum now, I've started to do my PT's, and I havn't been able to properly PT the LG section because I've been using them for foolproofing instead of for a score, which I know the PT's aren't for a score but for practice. For example, I do timed sections of LR and RC but when it comes to LG, I havn't been timing them because I'm not confident enough yet, so I just end up foolproofing the games on a separate day. Still, I'm wondering how others are doing their practice PT's and how they are doing or did the LG's when they got to that section.

Thanks, again for all your help guys :)

The "Bundle" is available with the Ultimate + package. :)

I fool proofed all/most the bundle before PT'ing. I think I took several LR/RC timed sections during the month I spent fool proofing though.