Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to PT properly (LG section)

in General 111 karma
Just a quick question for you veteran PT takers out there... the LG sections of my PTs (all of the older ones, at least) are not formatted as they are on the modern LSAT -- meaning, each game is on a single page with little space at the bottom.

How do you guys go about replicating the real thing? Should I just make do with the little space at the bottom, or do you guys use scrap paper on the side?

Comments

• stepharizonastepharizona Alum Member
    3197 karma
    I actually still do the PTs on the same page for even the new tests, so I dont have to worry about page flipping or going to a different page. You still have more room on the new tests, but I think this works well.
  • Nanchito-1-1Nanchito-1-1 Yearly Member
    edited June 2016 1762 karma
    I have horrible handwriting so I do it on one piece of blank paper, no lines. Most of the time I can fit two games on one side. I flip it over and use the other side for the other two games.
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27821 karma
    It is acceptable to use a blank piece of paper. Depending on the space, I may or may not use it but I always have some on hand in case it’s particularly crowded.
  • MrSamIamMrSamIam Inactive ⭐
    2086 karma
    Aside from one of the games, one page has always provided sufficient space. You are more than welcome to grab an extra sheet of paper and use that as your second page.