Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

About to Start PT'ing

Jonah Chadwick GriegoJonah Chadwick Griego Alum Member
in General 652 karma

7Sage Community,

I have been studying since mid November for the June LSAT. I work full time and I am engaged, thus time has been rare to come by. After grinding it out week in and week out while "maintaining" a somewhat decent sleep schedule...I am about to start PT'ing.

I wanted to share this to give support to those that think they are never going to get there in their studying. I was one of the ones that thought I would slap the diagnostic, but to my utter shock I bombed it. I did not even score my test I was so confused and out of the loop.

Now after taking my time and trying to get concepts down before moving on I am going to take my first PT. The combination of nerves, excitement, and anxiety is really something. I know I am going to do well, but how well? I know this for sure: I have put my best foot forward.

Any of you out there that think your dreams can not come true are just wrong. Apply yourself and believe (sounds like a corny disney movie)!

Thank you for you continued support in this "journey" that is the mini mental breakdowns of LSAT prep.

Looking forward to this next step in the grind!

Best,