Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

June '18 Post Curriculum BR Study Group

twssmithtwssmith Alum
in Study Groups 5120 karma

Hey!
Thought it would be a good idea for us to have a place to chat about preparing for the June test outside the specific BR call posts :)
Hope you will post here for us all to stay together as a support system for each other <3

@BinghamtonDave @Freddy_D @tringo335 @achen013 @airborne1 @SiliconJedi @abernardi @TaylorAnn @Moniagui22 @Sarah_39 @"Lauren L" @kjsmith914 @Brazil020511 @attalla253 @tmickjr__ @jourdan.gardner @Gladiator_2017 @nima250 @"Adam Hawks" @"Lizzette G" @meganqliu @lizgu316 @LSATlife @"Paul Pederson" @CJF_2180 @aguirreliz92 @"Jay Lee" @canadalegalbiz @shannon_ @"Shawn Nguyen" @manan1996narula @btownsquee @"Shazia..." @lsatplaylist @Guillaume @"Marco Antonio" @"Jamie Lynn B" @smartaone2 @justicedst @Jay_Camp @Chandymen @jbodnovich @RJmazo14 @yahejazi @ziegler6 @JayClarke242 @TheSailor @Kermit750 @CoffeeBeans @lakish2010 @JURISDOCTOR35 @samantha.ashley92 @"Grace..." @greybrownblue @ohnoeshalpme @Ignatius @J.CHRIS.ALST @akriegler @lzkosman @sillllyxo @TheNotoriousRBG @necessarynaomi @"forest.dearing.2017" @alyhobbs @alafuente @vrendonvasquez @akriegler @"alexandra.marlene" @jkatz1488 @moonrider919 @missmalo @"Kings Never Die" @chisal17 @amatthews304 @"Human Becoming" @Hamaseh_S @adultish_gambino @dazedandconfused @danny_d5 @pasu1223 @alyssamcc0593 @LCMama2017 @chisal17 @estouten25 @ChaimtheGreat @rochelleb180 @ecarr_12 @Christina-5 @cynnnnnn @demiiisodaaa @jimmyrivera201 @baileybd2929 @chicaryss @Sadaf529 @saberati @"Mia Fairweather" @"Idil.Beshir" @djdjjdjd @"chang.richard.94" @LauraC829 @yuanyuan1205 @"marino.zach" @zoemichaelabrown @MarieChloe @beezmoof @"paulmv.benthem" @benhancock68 @"Do the right way" @"Creative Username" @Jernstedt @Rtwrtw8

Please let me know if you would like to be removed from tags :)

Comments

• twssmithtwssmith Alum
    5120 karma

For anyone that is post curriculum and serious about PT phase, we are building an incredibly strong BR study group on Tuesday nights and want to make sure you know about this opportunity to have an interactive experience to enhance your personal studies.

The BR calls are very special to me and hope you will join us when the PTs fit your personal schedule. Not only do I learn from other people's perspectives but the calls provide a place to build a support system and friendships that can support you through the post LSAT phase into the application phase and hopefully into building pre-law study groups as my friends on past BR calls are doing now:)