Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LG is getting close

LSAT_WreckerLSAT_Wrecker Member
edited March 2018 in General 4850 karma

https://m.popkey.co/b4809f/XgxOw.gif

And I'm getting excited. About 10 hours of LR CC remaining and then I get to start the LG section. I find it strange that I'm excited, since its my weakest section. It is what brought me to 7Sage, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Comments

• westcoastbestcoastwestcoastbestcoast Alum Member
    3788 karma

You are definitely on the path to wrecking the LSAT. Good job!

• studyingandrestudyingstudyingandrestudying Core Member
    5254 karma

Nice work! Interested to hear about your progress going forward; you're doing well.

• Paul PedersonPaul Pederson Member
    903 karma

LG became my absolute favorite section over time. Prior to fool proofing I was horrible at games. After months of practice I got pretty good! My favorites are in/out and grouping. To be honest, I haven't done a game since Feb 8, and I sort of miss them. I'm going to do some in a few months just to see if I retained anything.

• westcoastbestcoastwestcoastbestcoast Alum Member
    3788 karma

@"Paul Pederson" said:
    LG became my absolute favorite section over time. Prior to fool proofing I was horrible at games. After months of practice I got pretty good! My favorites are in/out and grouping. To be honest, I haven't done a game since Feb 8, and I sort of miss them. I'm going to do some in a few months just to see if I retained anything.

Same here. LG used to be the bane of my existence and it reminded me of math problems, which I was bad in. Over time, I realized that the patterns tested in LG are very similar year by year and even the weird games that they release now bear some similarities with the weird games in the past. Hopefully our LG skills will help us issue-spot well in those 1L exams.