Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

June 2018 LSAT Ontario

PatriciaaPatriciaa Member
edited March 2018 in General 30 karma

I tried registering for June 2018 LSAT and I live in Toronto. I have my mind set for June but I guess I am already too late (maybe the test center filled up already?) I was hoping to go to UofT for the test :( Now, I have to wait until September again and register early! I guess this is a good thing as I get to review more but I’m a little bit disappointed..
Sorry, guys. Thought I’d say it here. Maybe someone has the same thing as me? Any torontonians there? -P.

Comments

• jpetersyvrjpetersyvr Alum Member
    41 karma

What about the July exam? Is that full up too?

• amedley88amedley88 Alum Member
    378 karma

If you can try writing at McMaster. They have small rooms, lots of desk space and it is very quiet there. I have written there twice.

• LSATislandLSATisland Free Trial Inactive Sage
    1878 karma

I believe there are some other test centres than U of T. I live in Toronto, too, and took mine about a half-hour drive out of the city. If you'd like to take it in June, I would apply and pursue alternative test centres if U of T is full.

• keets993keets993 Alum Member 🍌
    6050 karma

I went to check after this post and I'm surprised that most GTA test areas are already full! So...unless it's Windsor or another province, guess we might have to wait till September? Or well, as the deadline approaches people will be withdrawing so spots will open up.

• PatriciaaPatriciaa Member
    30 karma

@jpetersyvr said:
    What about the July exam? Is that full up too?

I didn’t check the July exams yet and I will be out of the country then :(