Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to study for december?

finneyabraham93finneyabraham93 Alum Member
edited October 2014 in General 22 karma
How should study for december? I have exhausted all prep tests...and used mostly all of the prep questions to my disposal. My weakness is still primarily reading comprehension. How should I go about studying for december? Its my last chance....dont want to do worse than i just found I did...(162)

Comments

• harrismeganharrismegan Member
    2074 karma
    If your worst is reading comprehension, I would print out all of the old reading comprehensions on here. I know that there is a bunch, and you probably don't remember most of the answers to the beginning ones, assuming you haven't re-done them yet.
    I would also take a look at what content you struggle with most. If it's the science passages, pick up a Scientific America and go through their articles. I've found they are (for the most part) structured pretty similar. You can go through each paragraph, pick out the main point, and really work on your memory method.
    I struggle with art/history passages, so I've printed out a few art articles to read.