PT40.S2.G3 - zephyr airlines

kraft.phillipkraft.phillip Free Trial Member Inactive Sage
edited December 2015 in Logic Games 444 karma
This game was terribly difficult for me, but after spending quite a bit of time thinking about it, I think I've figured out what surely has to be the best way to set this game up. The game seems confusing because it pretends to have 5 game pieces (the five cities) which are connected to each other. The epiphany I had was that those really aren't the game pieces: the CONNECTIONS between the cities are the game pieces, and it's really just a 9 piece in-out game. The 9 pieces are the 9 unique permutations of the 5 cities' connections. Boo-ya! -Do people still say that?

Anyway, I wondered if anyone else had thoughts on this game, or if there is a reason why this set up/approach to the game isn't the absolute best.
http://7sage.com/lsat_explanations/lsat-40-section-2-game-3/

Comments

• kraft.phillipkraft.phillip Free Trial Member Inactive Sage
    444 karma
    Edit: technically, there is 10 unique permutations, but the second rule directly eliminates 1, so I forgot to count that one.
  • J.Y. PingJ.Y. Ping Administrator Instructor
    14017 karma
    Oh wow, that's a really good way to this about this game! I'll have to redo the video (again). Did you post this on the lesson page? Please do if you haven't. I think people should try this method. Certainly waaaaay better than what I did.