Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Later lsat?

ebalde1234ebalde1234 Member
in June 2018 LSAT 905 karma

Core c. completed twice , slight increase in over all score (without doing PT's second time) just a post diagnostic. Comprehension has increased but I'm not seeing a huge difference in sore. I've heard of the lsat plateau-- may this is the situation right now. Ive also taken notes on the material twice.
Goal is 155plus (average for school I want in)
current 145 give or take untimed
I've been prepping since mid jan with a PT job.
Now the plan is to focus only on lsat.
I registered to take the june one, but now I am thinking to do a date change for july since I already paid.
I'm not seeing a huge increase - hence I'm getting bored of prep.. and I've already put off law for long enough.
I really want to get in for this cycle. Ive been focusing more on the material then doing PT's.
Question -
-what did you guys find really helped your score - reviewing or doing more questions , timed, untimed .....
-Do I have enough time from now until the july lsat to get to where I need to be ?
is it realistic ?
-And when all is said and done and I get a mediocre score should I still apply ?

Comments

• OhnoeshalpmeOhnoeshalpme Alum Member
    2531 karma

What were your respective BR scores for your diagnostic and your post cc test?

• ebalde1234ebalde1234 Member
    905 karma

When I first took the PT no review - 135 give or take
    after cc once -140
    after cc twice -145
    just trying to move it up to the next level (bare min 150) since the school I'm applying to is not focused on lsat, but obviously would like to score as high as possible.

• keets993keets993 Alum Member 🍌
    6050 karma

What are your br scores like? Have you fool proofed the games? What about your section scores?