Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Videos won't load on Microsoft Edge

SSBM1000SSBM1000 Member

Hello, sometimes when I try to watch a video in the CC, it won't load properly. I've tried refreshing and leaving the page, but this doesn't always work. I'm using Microsoft Edge, and I never had this issue when I went through the CC the first time. (This is my second time through). Is anyone else experiencing this issue, and does anyone have a solution?

Comments

• studentservicestudentservice Alum Member Administrator Moderator Student Services
    1421 karma

Hi @SSBM1000

Sorry about that! It must have been frustrating :weary:

In cases like this, we usually suggest that clearing cache on your browser:

1) Open the Settings 2) Locate "Clearing Browsing Data" 3) Choose "What to Clear"
    (Check "cached data and files" and click "Clear") 4) Restart the Browser

7Sage works best with Chrome. So we suggest that you consider trying it: https://www.google.com/chrome/

Sorry we can't be more helpful. Let me know if the solution above works.

• SSBM1000SSBM1000 Member
    614 karma

While the solution for Microsoft Edge didn't work, Google Chrome is working perfectly. Thank you for your help!

614 karma

I've run into a new issue on Google Chrome. The videos for the first ten quizzes in the Introduction to Logic section stutter every few seconds. It only seems to happen to those videos, as the others work fine. Are there any solutions to this?

• studentservicestudentservice Alum Member Administrator Moderator Student Services
    1421 karma

@SSBM1000 said:
    I've run into a new issue on Google Chrome. The videos for the first ten quizzes in the Introduction to Logic section stutter every few seconds. It only seems to happen to those videos, as the others work fine. Are there any solutions to this?

Sorry! We couldn’t reproduce the problem.

Can you try clearing cache on Chrome too?
    https://7sage.com/clear-cache/

614 karma

I did that, but my videos still stutter. Do you have any other suggestions?