Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CC

RunawayJuryRunawayJury Alum Member

Hi guys, just a quick question to see how people go about studying for RC. when you are doing the RC in the CC how do you guys do it? Attempt the questions on your own then watch all the videos, watch the paragraph summaries then do the questions? I just wanna get an idea of what other people are doing as well

Thanks

Comments

• JPJ July2021JPJ July2021 Core Member
    1532 karma

I would watch the passage summaries and then attempt the questions but in hindsight I think it's better to read the passages and do the questions before watching anything because having JY explain the passage could inflate your score.

• RunawayJuryRunawayJury Alum Member
    143 karma

@Emily2122 said:
    I would watch the passage summaries and then attempt the questions but in hindsight I think it's better to read the passages and do the questions before watching anything because having JY explain the passage could inflate your score.

Thanks for your input

• keets993keets993 Alum Member 🍌
    6050 karma

I read the passage, made my own summaries, watched JY's summary, attempted the questions on my own and then watched JY's explanations of them.

• mynameisjeffmynameisjeff Member
    edited July 2018 519 karma

@keets993 same here! It helps a lot, and once you get really good, you find yourself doing exactly what JY does.