Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Test Day Strategy

CantStopWontStopCantStopWontStop Alum Member
in General 1270 karma

Do you look at all the answer choices if you know you are 100% certain on an answer choice before getting to E? There are many LR questions that I know are 100% right at choices A, B, or C (if I get to answer D I will go to E regardless, even if it goes against what this question is asking). I was thinking of just circling these questions and going back to them if I have time. Any thoughts would be much appreciated it.

Comments

• s_jrickes_jricke Alum Member
    edited July 2018 360 karma

@July2018Taker said:
    Do you look at all the answer choices if you know you are 100% certain on an answer choice before getting to E? There are many LR questions that I know are 100% right at choices A, B, or C (if I get to answer D I will go to E regardless, even if it goes against what this question is asking). I was thinking of just circling these questions and going back to them if I have time. Any thoughts would be much appreciated it.

Personally, if I'm in hunt mode and I find what I'm looking for then I just circle it and move on because I want that extra time just in case I come across a really difficult curve breaker question. Also, like you said, if you have enough time you can go back and double check.

• CantStopWontStopCantStopWontStop Alum Member
    1270 karma

Thanks. That helps!