Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Impractical Way of Printing Questions from Question Bank

mrbuttonsmrbuttons Alum Member
edited November 2018 in General 179 karma

So I recently found a way of printing the questions from the question bank. While it is impractical and takes a little while it is worth while for reading comp questions. I use the Snipping Tool. This allows me to snip around the reading comp passage, copy it and then I paste it onto a word document. Then I do the same for all the questions that come with that passage. I am then able to re-adjust the passage and questions and then I simply print it out. Hopefully the LSAT ninjas don't come for me.

Admin edit: You can now print questions in PDF from the Question Bank:
https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/18378/new-feature-print-pdfs-of-custom-drills-from-the-question-bank

Comments

• samantha.ashley92samantha.ashley92 Alum Member
    1777 karma

I didn't think about that! It's called "grab" on a Mac, in case anyone with a Mac is reading this. Is the resolution ok when you print it?

• mrbuttonsmrbuttons Alum Member
    179 karma

@"samantha.ashley92" said:
    I didn't think about that! It's called "grab" on a Mac, in case anyone with a Mac is reading this. Is the resolution ok when you print it?

It comes out great actually. You can always adjust anything if you paste it to word

• 1000001910000019 Alum Member
    3279 karma

What you're doing is likely a violation of the 7sage ToS. Also in the age of virtual printers and physical scanners, it's an ineffective way to go about it.

• samantha.ashley92samantha.ashley92 Alum Member
    1777 karma

Yeah, I guess it's possible that it costs extra to get the rights to print this stuff out...