Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fool Proofing minus PDFs

MissChanandlerMissChanandler Alum Member Sage
in General 3256 karma

Have any of you found a convenient solution to fool proofing now that the PDF ban is in place? I've fool proofed all of the games that are included in the CC so now I'm looking for my next step. I am thinking about just using the 10 Actual books in the 40s and 50s for drilling/proofing and using an eraser so that I can do the games more than once. Any ideas?

Comments

• isaacjkaplanisaacjkaplan Free Trial Member
    2 karma

Take a picture/scan the games before you start? Or, if you really don't want to see them, ask a friend to do so for you

• Leah M BLeah M B Alum Member
    8392 karma

Photocopying is tough out of the bound books, you could cut the pages out of the book and photocopy (of course, only for your own use - it is not allowed to share them). I did some erasing and re-doing. I also sometimes just use notebook paper and do the diagramming and answering there. It's clunky, but I'd sometimes write out the question numbers with the A,B,C,D,E (not the full answer choices, just the letters) in advance so it pretty much mimics things.

• btate87btate87 Alum Member
    782 karma

I bought all of the 10 Actual books and as many of the PT's in the holes of those books off of 7sage as I could. Scanning is a pain, but just make a thing out of it. I dragged my scanner into my living room and caught up on Netflix while scanning all the way from the last CC test to the end of the last 10 Actual book. Tip - find something heavy to put on the book and flatten the pages on the glass.