Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PT 56 difficulty?

Silver_37Silver_37 Alum Member
in General 115 karma

Hello everyone!
I use the 7sage’s lsat analytics and my scores usually range from 161-164. Sometimes I get like a 171 but that’s because the PTs are really tainted and I’ve seen over half of the LR questions before. (Several times)
Yesterday I took PT 56 and it was a fresh PT without any questions I’ve previously seen. I scored a 169 which is unusual because I would usually score 161 if the PT is completely fresh like this. And my worst section is RC and I would even get -10 questions wrong sometimes, however I got only -1 on this PT
So, I was wondering if anyone else had this experience with the PTs or if PT 56 was abnormally easy?
Thank you in advance!(:

Comments

• OhnoeshalpmeOhnoeshalpme Alum Member
    edited July 2018 2531 karma

I haven’t done PT 56 but the difficulty (1-5/5) is stated for each section in the Analytics tab after you enter answers.

• Habeas PorpoiseHabeas Porpoise Alum Member Sage
    edited July 2018 1866 karma

Hey there!

Analytics says that the section breakdown is:
    S1 | LG - 2 stars
    S2 | LR - 3 stars
    S3 | LR - 3 stars
    S4 | RC - 1 star

But say the exam was unusually easy. It wouldn't really affect your overall score because the scoring curve would balance it all out (as in, you would have to miss fewer questions to get a 169 than on a comparably more difficult exam). So I would take it as a win -- congrats on a great score. :)

Still, let's not forget that one data point doesn't give us a trend, whether good or bad. Remember to BR seriously, keep drilling, and see how you continue to do.

• Silver_37Silver_37 Alum Member
    edited July 2018 115 karma

@"Habeas Porpoise" Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!(: