Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

From 134 to 152, Am I improving too slowly

Nicole DNicole D Alum Member
in General 40 karma

So last summer (May to August2017), I started my journey. I was scoring in 133, 134 range using the Self Trainer and Powerscore books. I took a break and began studying again in December with 7sage. In March, I was scoring around 141, 142. My score as of now is 152, my BR score is 161. Am I improving too slowly? Is this normal? If I keep studying how I've been studying, will I reach my target score (170) by at least next June? I feel discouraged. Any tips?

Note: I work full-time, 40hrs a week.

Comments

• studyingandrestudyingstudyingandrestudying Core Member
    5254 karma

Good job and keep up the good work.

• Blake MorrisBlake Morris Core Member
    102 karma

How could you possibly feel discouraged? You're improving?! Keep up the great work. If you don't hit your target score by next June, keep going? Man, I am baffled how this is even a question. You're doing great

• LCMama2017LCMama2017 Alum Member
    2134 karma

I have to agree with @blakewmorrisuk. You are doing great. This test is hard - you are doing all the right things. Seeing improvement is key and you are doing it. There is no "too slow" there is just improvement. Keep doing what you are doing and you will continue to see improvement! Great job~

• Nicole DNicole D Alum Member
    40 karma

Thank you everyone for these comments! I've struggled with this exam (with numerous breakdowns left to right).. and I've tried my hardest these past months in improving, so I guess I just assumed that I would be at my target score by now. I should try not to be too hard on my self and continue at it