Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Planning to take the August lsat and not sure if I am studying the way I am supposed too

stana198stana198 Core Member
edited February 18 in General 15 karma

Hello, so I started studying late December and I have been following the curriculum but I haven't been taking any practice tests. Should I be doing practice test while following the curriculum or do I wait until I finish the entire curriculum? How is everyone else studying? and How many hours a day or week are u studying?
Please help!

Comments

• rdyoung12rdyoung12 Alum Member
    306 karma

I did practice tests then used the 7Sage interface to focus in on question types I did poorly on. I also did the curriculum alongside all that.

• stana198stana198 Core Member
    15 karma

Oh that make sense I didn't think of that. Thank you!

• il-legally-brunetteil-legally-brunette Live Member
    269 karma

i would def take a diagnostic if you haven't just so you know what the test is like and have a baseline score, but I personally waited to start taking PT's until I finished the CC and had done some drilling. Then i started doing one PT a week and using the analytics tab on 7sage to start seeing patterns of wrong answers

• stana198stana198 Core Member
    15 karma

That's what i was planning to do but wasn't sure. How long did it take you to finish the curriculum?