Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any tips for self-study?

lilcurl88lilcurl88 Free Trial Member
in General 4 karma

I took the LSAT in June 2018 and I did not like my score so I am retaking it in November. Does anybody have any self study tips?

Comments

• MissChanandlerMissChanandler Alum Member Sage
    3256 karma

What was your score and what is your goal score? What did you use to study for the last one? I’m sure most people on here will recommend 7sage’s curriculum, but a cheaper option that a lot of people seem to like (I’ve never read it) is the LSAT Trainer.

• OhnoeshalpmeOhnoeshalpme Alum Member
    edited August 2018 2531 karma

I am the type of person that loves to self study but I need a solid plan to be effective. 7sage is a super cheap option and it gives you the basics for just the starter option. I would say hands down that 7sage is the best option (that I know of) for those interested in self-study.

In terms of general tips, set a schedule. Since you're taking in November, I would recommend working in the mornings and getting used to being productive during that part of the day. Try to get in the habit of taking PT's (once you're ready to take them) on Saturday mornings in some place other than your bedroom. This could be a library or an empty classroom.