Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What 7sage course should I take?

sarah_philips91sarah_philips91 Alum Member
edited August 2018 in General 45 karma

Good Morning Everyone,

I plan on studying for the LSAT again from September 4th through either January or March. ( I don't know which exam I will be taking) Anyways, I wanted to know what 7sage course should I take? Should I take the LSAT Starter, LSAT Premium, LSAT Ultimate or the LSAT Ultimate+ ?

My highest LSAT score is a 141 and my target score is a 150. I would prefer to score higher. I will be working part-time (20-30) hours every week but the LSAT is not new to me.

Thank you.

Admin note: title edited for clarity

Comments

• MissChanandlerMissChanandler Alum Member Sage
    3256 karma

I think that any course you can afford would be enough to help you reach your goal (with enough studying/effort). To score a 150 you really just need to understand the basics and because the curriculum (which is included in every package) covers all of them I think the Starter would be a good choice. Of course, it can't hurt to have more PTs and explanations- so it's really just whichever you feel you can afford. And you can always upgrade after purchasing the Starter if you decide you want/need more. I suspect that after you go through the curriculum you might raise your goal score :)