Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PSA: Proctor Apps stops video recording

keets993keets993 Alum Member 🍌
in General 6045 karma

Maybe I'm the only one who didn't know this, or maybe it's an android only issue, but did you guys know that when you turn on the proctor app it stops the video recording? Either that or I really do forget to hit record that many times :joy: In all seriousness, this is not the issue because I tested it out.

Comments

• _oshun1__oshun1_ Alum Member
    3652 karma

I have an iPhone and the same thing happened to me. Phones don’t let you both run a video/play music and record a video at the same time. When I realized that I just ran the proctor on my laptop.

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    9377 karma

@"surfy surf" said:
    I have an iPhone and the same thing happened to me. Phones don’t let you both run a video/play music and record a video at the same time. When I realized that I just ran the proctor on my laptop.

This is true. That's why I ran the proctor on my laptop too.

I also have put proctor videos in a 11-year-old iPod nano (3rd generation) so that I can use my iPhone as a video recorder :joy:

• keets993keets993 Alum Member 🍌
    6045 karma

@akistotle @"surfy surf" I used my mac but...I can't tell you how long it took to figure it out. I was like "I swear I hit record though???" :joy: