Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please help

Can anyone lead me in the right direction for help with diagramming quantifiers? I’m using a company called LSATMAX and for some reason it’s just not clicking for me. I feel as if for both sufficient & necessary conditions and quantifiers that i will have to go back and find better understanding for both. I use it correctly for most must be true questions but not for questions dealing with “most closely parallels”, “flaw questions”, “must not be true questions “ i actually haven’t even gotten to those sections yet to drill any question types from “parallel reasoning” or “flawed”. I also have powerscore and LSAT trainer for after i finish the core curriculum as well, but for now i need help with quantifiers.

Comments

• OhnoeshalpmeOhnoeshalpme Alum Member
    2531 karma

Quantifiers as in "some" and "most"?

• PadawanPadawan Member
    91 karma

I so feel your pain. I, too, had/have LSATMAX as well as Trainer and myriad others of LSAT Engine, FoxLSAT, and Kaplan. Been a very expensive venture for me to get to the right program I needed which is 7Sage, but very worth it in the end. You're just going to have to bite the bullet and at least get the Starter Package which is what I did. It's a world of difference. It wasn't clicking for me either on quantifiers until JY walked into my life. Night and day difference. I love it. Plus I'm an odd ball with right brain dominance learning style. Linear logic comes harder for us, but JY's visuals for LG, LR, AND RC are spot on for right-brain misfits. Maybe you happen to be one, too? You should google the topic of right brain dominance. Very enlightening and very liberating because I can and will be a lawyer, too! Hope this helps.

• 362 karma

@Ohnoeshalpme said:
    Quantifiers as in "some" and "most”

Yes that’s it.

• 362 karma

@Padawan said:
    I so feel your pain. I, too, had/have LSATMAX as well as Trainer and myriad others of LSAT Engine, FoxLSAT, and Kaplan. Been a very expensive venture for me to get to the right program I needed which is 7Sage, but very worth it in the end. You're just going to have to bite the bullet and at least get the Starter Package which is what I did. It's a world of difference. It wasn't clicking for me either on quantifiers until JY walked into my life. Night and day difference. I love it. Plus I'm an odd ball with right brain dominance learning style. Linear logic comes harder for us, but JY's visuals for LG, LR, AND RC are spot on for right-brain misfits. Maybe you happen to be one, too? You should google the topic of right brain dominance. Very enlightening and very liberating because I can and will be a lawyer, too! Hope this helps.

Did you get a lot out of LSATMAX or Fox logical reasoning? Also, thanks I’ll definitely check that out as well.

• samantha.ashley92samantha.ashley92 Alum Member
    1777 karma

Hey! There is a whole section on "Some and Most Relationships" in the core curriculum. I think that would be very helpful for you.