Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). worried after PT 84 - 7Sage Forum

worried after PT 84

in General 316 karma

Just took PT 84 and scored a 169. I know this is a really good score, but I was scoring higher previously (although some of them were retakes). I'm starting to get pretty scared that all my other scores were just high because some of them were retakes (although I hadn't seen them in a year and remembered none of the answers)

What should I do in the next few days not to lose confidence? I noticed that in the PT 80s, I'm definitely getting tripped up by some trickier LR questions.... :(

Comments

• eRetakereRetaker Free Trial Member
    2043 karma

Lol I had the same issue. I was retaking PTs so I was scoring 177-180 up until 2 days before the June exam. I took PT 81 as my final PT and got a 169. Realized my mistakes (missing all the methods questions on that PT) and drilled those questions for 2 hrs the day before exam. Ended with 178 on June.

• OhnoeshalpmeOhnoeshalpme Alum Member
    2531 karma

Just use it as another PT. Gain as much as you can from it and try to see if there are any inconsistencies that you can clean up in the next week. It’s probably better that you scored below average because it can point out some mistakes that you would maybe have missed otherwise kinda like what @eRetaker said