Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I feel like LR questions for the very early tests are not entirely applicable. True?

phamducvphamducv Member
edited November 2014 in Logical Reasoning 8 karma
What question types and exams should I ignore?

Comments

• tulacarinitulacarini Free Trial Member
    10 karma
    In my opinion the LR questions in the earlier tests do look and feel much different than more recent tests (the question stems themselves are wordier, etc), but for me it has actually helped me. If you can get through some of the convoluted language there, the questions in the recent tests seem much easier and straightforward. There are patterns that exist both in the old and the newer exams in regards to LR sections, and though I'm no expert myself, I really think that practicing all of them only enhances your performance. Of course, to really get a sense of how you do on LR I would use the results from a more recent exam as that will probably reflect what you will actually receive when you sit for the LSAT. I feel almost as if the confusion and frankly crappy way the questions are formulated in earlier exams contributes to the difficulty of those questions and in recent exams, they have cleaned up the question stems and redistributed that bit of convoluted language in order to trip you up in the answers. But if you can't figure out what the question is asking you to do or identify, then you will have trouble regardless, so once again, I think seeing some of the earlier exams could help. Hope this helps!