Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Suggestion to fix minor flaw in the site

dave.williamson88dave.williamson88 Alum Member
edited September 2018 in Technical Problems 35 karma

I just want to point out a minor flaw in the site which I think could be easily fixed. When reviewing reading comprehension after taking a practice test, the explanation page for the first problem set you select will show which answers you got right and wrong like all explanation pages do. After you click "next", the next problem set won't show your answers, necessitating you to go back and find the link in the BR page within the list of all the questions. All other types of questions show your answers when you scroll through them, which makes it easy. Its not a big deal, but it would make reviewing the tests easier.

Comments

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    edited September 2018 9377 karma

@"dave.williamson88" said:
    I just want to point out a minor flaw in the site which I think could be easily fixed. When reviewing reading comprehension after taking a practice test, the explanation page for the first problem set you select will show which answers you got right and wrong like all explanation pages do. After you click "next", the next problem set won't show your answers, necessitating you to go back and find the link in the BR page within the list of all the questions. All other types of questions show your answers when you scroll through them, which makes it easy. Its not a big deal, but it would make reviewing the tests easier.

You are viewing a "Questions" page of explanation and you want "Next →" to go to another "Questions" page. Is that correct?

For example, you are seeing "LSAT 36 - Section 2 - Passage 1 - Questions" and you want "Next →" to be "LSAT 36 - Section 2 - Passage 2 - Questions" instead of LSAT 36 - Section 2 - Passage 2 - Passage."

If I understand you correctly, I think it's not a flaw because the pages are designed so that users review the Passage first and then review the Questions. (And "Next →" always leads to a page after the page so I think it won't be an easy fix :sweat_smile:)

If you want to review only the questions (which I don't recommend), I think you can click "Ques" buttons on the Analytics page:
    https://imgur.com/Npddvrk

• dave.williamson88dave.williamson88 Alum Member
    35 karma

I was expecting to see the answers on the passage page, without realizing that if I had continued to the next questions page the answers would appear again. Stupid. Sorry, this can be deleted.