Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

September Test Advice

joseph.brydenjoseph.bryden Member
in General 98 karma

150 on the LSAT in June. I've hit a stride lately and have been doing really well. PT'd two weeks ago at 159 and 164 yesterday. The key for me was I increased my RC score and have really strengthened LG. LR varies 2-3 questions each section. How can I translate this PT success to the real deal? I'd be ecstatic with anything above a 157. I was thinking just practicing my RC over the next few days, and going over some of my LR weak points.

Comments

• MissChanandlerMissChanandler Alum Member Sage
    3256 karma

Your plan sounds pretty good. I would go over your weaknesses today and tomorrow, do some LG to stay sharp on Thursday, and then take Friday mostly if not completely off. At this point it's about being in tip top shape and keeping your confidence up. Start waking up every day at the same time you'll wake up on Saturday. Drink lots of water and eat some healthy foods. You've got this!

• ChaimtheGreatChaimtheGreat Alum Member 🍌🍌
    1277 karma

I might even not work on weaknesses and instead focus on strengths.You are not going to be able to really improve markedly on the test with the time remaining. What working on your weaknesses may do is destroy your confidence which is crucial on test day. I would do some easy RC, drill a few LR, do a few simple logic games just to stay sharp. I might not even grade them. Remember, at this point in the game, the best thing you can do is maintain your frame of mind for Saturday.

• Simple ManSimple Man Alum Member
    448 karma

Drill baby drill.