Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Account Expiring

niki2018niki2018 Member
in General 54 karma

Hi,

My 7Sage account is expiring in 3 days. I have taken the September LSAT and am waiting for the results. Is there a way that I can keep my account until I get the results back and decide if I want to extent my subscription then? Or do I have to pay again if I decide to take the November test?

Thanks.

Comments

• JPJ July2021JPJ July2021 Core Member
    1532 karma

They offer one free 14 day extension but once you use that you have to pay to extend.

• Leah M BLeah M B Alum Member
    8392 karma

If you let it expire, you shouldn't lose any of your data if you want to sign back up or extend. @studentservices @akistotle That's correct, right? Or it were to expire, could Niki purchase an extension and not the full up front price again too?

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    9382 karma

The official policy is that once an account expires, you'll have to enroll in a new course at full cost to access the paid LSAT materials. You won't be able to "extend" your access once it expires.

@niki2018 You can contact 7Sage about this and discuss! https://7sage.com/contact-us/