Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help! november lsat

kleinstdkleinstd Alum Member

I just got my scores back from the September lsat and scored eight points below my average PTs. Could this be a fluke? I did have trouble bubbling in my answers on time. Does anyone know if we can request a copy our of exam with the scantron sheet?

Also, I am applying to law school for the Fall of 2018. Would it be too late to apply in November? Do I still have a shot at getting into schools?

Comments

• JPJ July2021JPJ July2021 Core Member
    1532 karma

November is not too late at all. I haven’t taken the LSAT yet so I could be wrong but isn’t the test and answers on your LSAC account? Someone please correct me if I’m wrong.

• MissChanandlerMissChanandler Alum Member Sage
    3256 karma

On lsac.org you can see the right answers compared to your answers and you can see your answer sheet. You will be able to see the test, but it won't be your test booklet with your notes etc. It could be that you had a bubbling error, or it could be a test day drop due to pressure or not preparing properly. Did you do all of your timed PTs under correct conditions? Using the proctor app and strictly following time and using a bubble sheet?

I definitely don't think that a November score is too late!