Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Number of Prep Test Perk Week (January 2019 LSAT)

Hi,

I am about 60% complete with the 7sage core curriculum. I signed up for the Ultimate+ option and have dozens of PTs available. However, I wanted some insights on the number of PTs I should be doing per week once I complete the curriculum? I will most likely be completed by first to second week of November. I will be sitting for the January LSAT. Thanks for your insights!

Comments

• lsatgodjklsatgodjk Alum Member
    938 karma

Hey there,

I'd like to share with you my plans until the January LSAT and see if it might help you. Please keep in mind that I am studying for the LSAT full time.

With 15 weeks left until the January 2019 LSAT, I plan on spending the next 7 weeks full-proofing, drilling LR, and finishing the RC portion of the CC. With 8 weeks left, I am planning to do 2 PT's a week while BRing each exam and of course full-proofing the games in each of those PT's. This puts me at about 16 PTs. I know it's not a lot compared to people who have taken every PT, but I didn't want to bite of more than I could chew. I've heard that at least 1 PT a week and at most 3 PTs a week was ideal. That's why I'm aiming for 2.

Good luck to ya!