Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Words of comfort for those whose main weakness is LG

Small_victoriesSmall_victories Free Trial Member
in Logic Games 104 karma

Hey guys,

I speak primarily to those who have done foolproofing and put all their heart into improving LG for a long time but still struggle with the games.
I have foolproofed the games again and again for the last twelve months but whenever I face a fresh game section, I struggle very much with registering new rules into my head and pushing out inferences.
I have come to accept LG as my main weak point, contrary to the popular opinion that LG is the easiest section to improve.

Although I have been down in the lonely dumps on numerous occasions, I have not given up improving LG. The progress has been painfully slow, but practicing games is better than not doing games.
That is my LG philosophy and I no longer beat myself up too much for losing so many precious points on this section.

If you are in the same boat as me, you are the unicorn I've been searching for. Let us not be disheartened but continue doing what we can to minimize the damage in LG.

And I'm beginning to think that it is possible to score well on this exam without having the mastery on the logic games that has been so elusive to me. It is not the end of the world to suck at LG. My realistic goal is to suck less each day.

I believe in us. Let us keep at it!