Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PT's all over the place... and now getting worse! Advice?

sarajanesarajane Alum Member

I'm taking the November LSAT, and where I used to feel confident I could reach my target score (170), my last three tests were 169, 169, and 167 today - and it's freaking me out!

My average of my last 10 PT's is 168 - an average which includes a 165, a few 167's, a few 169's, a 171 and a 175(!). I don't even have a solid pattern of which section screws me up the most... although my RC has started to get consistently WORSE over the last few weeks... for no discernible reason!?! I'm just not doing as well anymore on the hardest questions for RC and LR, and I'm not sure how to improve on that account.

Can I get some advice for how best to spend the next two weeks to reach my target score?

Comments

• MissChanandlerMissChanandler Alum Member Sage
    3256 karma

First, just try to relax. You’re probably stressing yourself out more and more with every PT which leads to mistakes. A 169 doesn’t mean you can’t/won’t get your 170. You’re super close! Try to figure out what led to your confidence leading up to those good scores