Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Closing the gap from 151 to 164 (blind review) in time for test day Nov. 2018

bestjay912bestjay912 Member
in General 17 karma

Just to give everyone a little back ground info about my LSAT journey. I've been study for the LSAT for about 4 years now, since graduating from college. I have been through a number for different courses (binary solutions - in person class at NYU, velocity lsat-online/remote tutoring) and read a good deal material (LSAT trainer, LSAT super prep books, Power score bibles,). By far 7sage is the best course that I have been through thanks to the community and the truth in "lawgic" that they teach. I'm scheduled to sit for the Nov. 17 LSAT and my best score has been a 151 thus far but my blind review potential is showing a 164 (theoretical best). How can I close the gap in this amount of time if possible? My target score is anywhere above a 155 - 160. My reading comp is my weakest section where i'm getting 10/14 on timed 20/27 BR. Games are my best section 15/16 timed 21/23 BR. and LR is middle of the road 15/20 and 9/19 timed, 23/26 and 18/25 BR.

I've recently watched the post core curriculum and i'm starting to follow some of the steps but i'm open to any advice you all may have for me.

Thanks in advance!

P.S. I applied last cycle and got into my "B reach school" T-50 with a scholarship but I took a year off from work and to take the lsat again using 7sage and to try and get more money and get into my A school (T 5-13).

My options
  1. take the November lsat16 votes
    1. take the November and January LSAT
      18.75%
    2. post pone until ready
      81.25%

Comments

• LSAT_WreckerLSAT_Wrecker Member
    4850 karma

No one ever likes to hear "postpone", but given how far you have between your best score and your goal score, I would wait.