Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Loss of Motivation due to circumstances

Harvey_lHarvey_l Alum Member
in Off-topic 268 karma

Hey guys!

I'm just wondering if I may receive some advice. I've been feeling a little unmotivated to study lately.
This is due to a variety of reasons.

Being sick.
Anxiously waiting for an exam score.
Girl issues, staying single, and trying to move on. (Honestly this is my biggest issue about my life, and it's kinda sad because it doesn't seem like the biggest issue ever to most people, but I have a GPA boosting semester so it's easy to have time to think, and I placed it like this for my entire junior year to work on the LSAT, but lately this one person's been in my thoughts really often and I prefer to get it out of my mind because I'm trying to focus on LSAT and goto Law School.)

Anyone got advice to get more motivation?
Anyways, thanks y'all!!

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

Going to DM you bru, check your messages.

• Andrew AlterioAndrew Alterio Alum Member
    394 karma

Sounds like you’ve got quite a bit on your plate!
    Take a day off. Do an activity that you enjoy to take your mind off everything. Perhaps boating, yoga class, or even an opera. Something that allows you to reconnect with yourself and why you’re studying for the LSAT.
    Remember: acknowledging the reality of your situation and living with it is difficult but rewarding. You can’t be perfect when things aren’t perfect. Live with that reality in mind. Adjust your schedule accordingly.
    Feel free to DM me.