Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Frequency of Revisiting the Core Curriculum and Prioritization of Weakness

RosenkranzRosenkranz Alum Member
in General 105 karma

Hey all. I just finished the core curriculum and have jumped back into timed PT's. The analytics on this site are great and I have identified one major LR weakness and two minor ones. I plan on setting aside at least one day in the near future to make my first attack.

How often do you, fellow 7Sagers, break from PT's post-core curriculum to fine tune your understanding of your weaknesses in the core curriculum? After every three tests or after every five? What is your drilling strategy after that? 20 3 of 5 difficulties, followed by 20 4 of 5's, followed by 20 5 of 5's of that type, for example?

Comments

• LSAT_WreckerLSAT_Wrecker Member
    4850 karma

If there is an area of weakness identified by a PT, I would re-mediate that area of weakness before taking additional PTs. If not, then I would expect subsequent PTs to continue to point out that area. In my mind, the LSAT talks to me in a smug voice and says, "Hey idiot, I told you last time you were weak in this area. Why do you think an additional PT would say anything different? I think Einstein said something about doing the same thing the same way..."

Good luck!

• MissChanandlerMissChanandler Alum Member Sage
    3256 karma

Yeah, at least drill weaknesses after every PT

• RosenkranzRosenkranz Alum Member
    105 karma

It seems like common sense. I guess I needed someone to say it aloud. I can be common sense deficient sometimes!

I appreciate the replies.

I was quite high in missed Flaw/Descriptive problems and of secondary concern were SA and Weaken. I have since done some drilling in all areas and will get back to some timed sections tomorrow.

Thanks again.

:smile:

• SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma

"Hey idiot, I told you last time you were weak in this area. Why do you think an additional PT would say anything different? I think Einstein said something about doing the same thing the same way..."

Umm...I petition for this to pop up after scoring a PT that has common question type/game types incorrect