Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help with CAS being processed by school

I have an early decision deadline tomorrow. Yesterday, I sent in all my application materials. Also, my CAS (law school report) has been complete for awhile on the LSAC website. Additionally, it says that LSAC sent my CAS report to the school last night. Does anybody know how long this process takes, that is the process of LSAC sending it and the school updating my application with it? I ask because my application needs to be complete by tomorrow. Stressed out, thanks in advance for any help.

Comments

• Leah M BLeah M B Alum Member
    8392 karma

It’s usually pretty quick, it’s all electronic.But since you’re up against a deadline, I’d say you should just call the school’s admissions office and let them know you just submitted your app for ED and wanted to double check they have everything they need since today is the deadline.

• wrasschaertwrasschaert Member
    310 karma

@"Leah M B" said:
    It’s usually pretty quick, it’s all electronic.But since you’re up against a deadline, I’d say you should just call the school’s admissions office and let them know you just submitted your app for ED and wanted to double check they have everything they need since today is the deadline.

Ok, thanks so much. I'll give them a call.