Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SF Bay Area Study Group?

xenonhexafluoroxenonhexafluoro Alum Member

For Jan/Mar 19 tests. Anyone interested?

Comments

• aleland13aleland13 Alum Member
    158 karma

I’m interested! I’m in Santa Cruz but can travel to San José-ish for weekend in person studying!

• lordofsquirrelslordofsquirrels Alum Member
    27 karma

Definitely into it. Retake in March and going to work less. I'm in San Francisco and can drive to mid Peninsula or East Bay if need to.

• angelshoesangelshoes Alum Member
    12 karma

I'm definitely interested! Taking the Jan 26, and I live in San Carlos but can drive anywhere.

• xenonhexafluoroxenonhexafluoro Alum Member
    428 karma

@aleland13 said:
    I’m interested! I’m in Santa Cruz but can travel to San José-ish for weekend in person studying!

@angelshoes said:
    I'm definitely interested! Taking the Jan 26, and I live in San Carlos but can drive anywhere.

@lordofsquirrels said:
    Definitely into it. Retake in March and going to work less. I'm in San Francisco and can drive to mid Peninsula or East Bay if need to.

What would you guys find most helpful? For me - working through and discussing a PT question-by-question (after having taken it under timed conditions) would be helpful. Any thoughts?

158 karma

@xenonhexafluoro said:

@aleland13 said:

@angelshoes said:

@lordofsquirrels said:

What would you guys find most helpful? For me - working through and discussing a PT question-by-question (after having taken it under timed conditions) would be helpful. Any thoughts?

That’s kind of what I was thinking - I get most of the “theory”, I’m in the stage where I’m focused on perfecting my application during timed PTs and I’m really terrible at doing BR by myself so it’d be helpful to go through PTs as a group so we could maybe teach each other as we go.

I’m working through full PTs 65-81 right now, would y’all be down to do an online or in person meetup for one of these tests this weekend?

• LSATreadyLSATready Alum Member
    110 karma

I decided today to sign up for January so I have to focus on the newer tests now. I’m in the East Bay/ Oakland, but willing to drive as well.

158 karma

@lakish2010 @lordofsquirrels @angelshoes @xenonhexafluoro are all of y'all down to start off with a skype meetup to review one of the tests from PT 52-65ish on the 21st, 22nd, 26th, 27th or 28th of this month? I'm out of town until Jan 2 so can't do in-person until then but I'd like to start studying with others ASAP since Jan test is quickly approaching