Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LG Foolproof Method with little study time

carly.downscarly.downs Free Trial Member

Hi everyone, I am re-writing the LSAT on Jan. 26 after scoring a 157 on the November test. The goal would be a 160, which I have consistently scored on my PTs. My problem area is logic games, I can never seem to do a full 4 games in 35 min and even the three games that I complete I still get questions wrong. I have never tried the foolproof method and am wondering how I would approach it with limited time for studying. I will have two weeks over Christmas break where I will be able to study 25 hours a week and then I leave for vacation for 2 weeks. I am back on Jan. 5th and will have significantly less time in the weeks leading up the test as I will be back in school.

Any advice??

Comments

• redshiftredshift Alum Member
    edited December 2018 261 karma

Hey. This may not be what you're looking for, but in my experience, foolproofing one logic games section takes roughly three hours. It can be draining to do more than one a day, but if you're able to do them every day over Christmas break, you will have foolproof'ed 14 games sections, for a total of 56 games! I'm certain you'll see some improvement if you do that.

• carly.downscarly.downs Free Trial Member
    edited December 2018 22 karma

@redshift Thank you this is helpful! Should I do the game sections from tests 1-35 or focus on more recent games given how soon the test is? I've done almost every PT from 60 to 85.