Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Logic Games Tips

ashley.lh2017ashley.lh2017 Free Trial Member

Hey, everyone! I am wanting some tips for practicing Logic Games. I am open to all suggestions from anyone and everyone.

Currently, I am working on the June 2017 LG section, and it is very hard. I thought I had a few skills down pack, but I may need a little more assistance. I’m primarily looking for tips on setting up a LG, recognizing different LGs and their questions, shorthand ways of writing rules, etc.

Let me know what you all have done to improve your LG score. Thank you!

Comments

• Kermit750Kermit750 Alum Member
    2124 karma

Hey there! It looks like you don't have access to any 7sage package. Depending on your time constraint, I would urge you to purchase one. If you have a very limited time, the Starter package would be your best option. With that, you will have access to the fundamentals of LG, which would help address your issue with knowing how to setup games and knowing how to approach LG in general with problem sets, and explanations for a few PTs. If you have enough time to prepare, the Ultimate+ would be beneficial. You get a lot more problem sets and explanations for a lot of the preptests.

Improving on LG has to do with a lot of practice and internalizing inferences. I would say go back to the basics and try to work up from there. If you have access to PTs 1-35, I would suggest fool proofing those. They provide a good foundation for attacking LG and a lot of the structure on the earlier games are becoming more common on the recent tests.

Here's the link to a detailed explanation on fool proofing
    https://7sage.com/lesson/fool-proof-guide-to-perfection-on-logic-games/

Good luck!