Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cornell Kira Interview

msk12345msk12345 Alum Member

Does anyone have any experience with this? I'm planning on doing mine sometime this week and trying to get a sense of what to expect. Based on what I've read so far, it sounds like a more intense version of the Northwestern interview (I did mine in-person because I don't like the video format).

Comments

• Leah M BLeah M B Alum Member
    8392 karma

The Cornell one is indeed different than the typical interview. That said, they ask some questions that can't really be studied for. It's always a good idea to be prepared for the standard questions that any school would ask (why Cornell, why law, etc) and they also ask some more atypical questions. There's a disclaimer at the end that we are not allowed to share any of the questions with others. However I'll say something like... the questions are more in the genre of, "if you could have any superpower, what would it be and why?" (Disclaimer: that was not an actual question I was asked, this is only an example of the general type of question, to explain why you won't really be able to prepare in advance.) You'll have to think very quickly on your feet, and I can say - one of them suuuuuper stumped me last year and I wanted to throw myself out the nearest window haha. However, I still ended up with a decent result. So, I think they are pretty forgiving. Good luck!