Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Retake in Feb. Seriously. Study Buddies in DC area?

SnowballSnowball Member
edited December 2014 in February 2015 LSAT 111 karma
Do any Dec test takers seriously consider retaking in Feb?

I'm kinda determined to retake unless I get a 170+ this December, which is somewhat unlikely though I'm still hoping that...

I think I'm fully prepared but didn't perform well yesterday. I bombed the last game... Feb will be my third take...
I already have one and half years' gap after my master's degree... so Definitely don't want to wait for another year. I have the capacity to score in the high 170s range (before BR) and really need to translate it into an official score even though I'll have to take the test for the 3rd time!

Let's wait for the December score first. But let me know if you are on the same boat. I'm hoping for a kickass final score.

I'm in the DC area. I hope to have an ambitious study buddy I could meet in person to discuss questions, passages, practice strategies, and more importantly, the mental battle!

my email: xw73@georgetown.edu

Comments

• LeBisondeMistLeBisondeMist Alum Member
    135 karma
    I didn't take in December, but plan to take in February (...or June if need be). I'm in the DC area, though. I've only hit a 167 on PTs and admittedly haven't been studying enough, so I'm not sure if I'm the kind of study buddy you're looking for haha.