Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Logic game questions accuracy vs. covering base?

Hi guys which strategy do you think is better? Going for accuracy or covering the entire questions?

I try to go for the "low-hanging coconut" during the timed tests but i find that it's hard b/c unlike LR, LG section takes 2 to 3 minutes just to figure out the rules and the diagram. And sometimes I find it a bit distracting (and makes my answers even less accurate) to move back and forth between questions in LG just to cover all the questions.

How do you guys deal with this problem? I wanna hear ur thoughts

Comments

• Kermit750Kermit750 Alum Member
    edited January 2019 2124 karma

I think being able to do both will yield a lot of benefits. I think developing an efficient skipping strategy and fool proofing will help you. I would say spend the time upfront to figure out what the rules state and an efficient game board, but there are times you do that and you get to the question and it doesn't click. Usually, I go back to read over the rules to make sure I'm not missing something, but if I'm not making progress I would skip it and come back. I tend to understand the game much better when I go back. Hope this helps

• redshiftredshift Alum Member
    261 karma

Speed comes from accuracy, so focus on accuracy and foolproofing. Remember, accuracy doesn’t just mean getting questions correct. It also means getting questions done in a time efficient and game efficient manner. Focusing on accuracy in this second respect will improve your time.