Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NC Study Buddy or Skype/gchat for June

CallMeJazzyCallMeJazzy Alum Member
edited February 2015 in General 65 karma
I'm in Greensboro, NC and looking for a study buddy. I'm shooting for the June test but if you're going for February, I'd be more than happy to study with you as well. My email is [removed]. Shoot me an email. Also, if anyone is shooting for the June test and wants to study via skype then I'd love to hear from you, as well!

Note from Student Services: Don't include emails! PM instead. :)

Comments

• Alexandra3-2Alexandra3-2 Free Trial Member
    edited February 2015 74 karma
    Hey Jazzy! I'm Alexandra. I am prepping for the June LSAT. I live in New York, but I can chat via google or Skype. I have started a group with other 7Sage students. If you'd like to join, please shoot me an email @ [removed] :) Also, please inform me of your best available days and times.

Thanks!

• shine.on.meshine.on.me Alum Member
    edited February 2015 463 karma
    I'm in Charlotte. I took the LSAT in September but shooting to retake in June or possibly October (so I don't have to take a day off work). If you want to study, my email is [removed]. I stay pretty busy with work but I can make time. I don't have Skype but I can do Google.

• NalaPreLawNalaPreLaw Alum Member
    edited February 2015 20 karma
    I'd love to be added! I've postponed my exam to June and am serious!!! I've gone through most of the 7sage Starter content but yet 30+ PTs. I'm planning on thoroughly reviewing the Sage material without rushing nor cramming. Here's my email [removed]

• emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    3462 karma
    I'm in Charlotte! & hopefully I'll be ready for the June LSAT