[Test Center Review] Brookdale Community College - Lincroft, Monmouth County, NJ

Proctors: Between seven and ten
Facilities: Like the rest room? Perfectly adequate.
What kind of room: It was a vast, high ceiling conference room with retractable walls, all retracted, so we were in Navesink I, II, and III. Large windows facing a forested scene.
How many in the room: 60-80
Desks: Long, comfortable, widely spaced. I could stretch my legs in a V and my legs were still under my desk. Much more comfortable than what I was practicing on.
Left-handed accommodation: I don't think a left handed person would experience a problem.
Noise levels: Low. I heard almost nothing.
Parking: Parking isn't a problem anywhere in Monmouth County, NJ.
Time elapsed from arrival to test: Probably a full hour.
Irregularities or mishaps: I noticed several rule violations that there didn't seem to be an enforcement mechanism against. No one checked my watch and on the break I noticed at least six students had left their watches on the desks but they were LSAT Chronometers, and pretty clearly so. Just said 1-35 on the face. Kind of a relief actually, here I was worried a Palomnio Blackwing 602 was not a permitted pencil. Probably a problem intrinsic to large sessions in general.
Other comments: Very convenient coat rack offered before the door! Though I saw one guy get refused the opportunity to use the bathroom prior to the test just because he had presented his ID at the check in desk. Seems to me like they might as well have told him to leave. I don't see how he was "checked in" having not entered the room.
Would you take the test here again? Definitely!
Date[s] of Exam[s]: 1/26/2019