Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

#Help: Online Tools for Improving Reading Speed

Hey 7sagers,

Just wanted to know if anyone has used/come across online tools that can train you to read faster? (Hopefully for free)

I have come across https://spreeder.com. I am not sure if anyone has used this but I have read it on previous discussions that it has worked.

Any thoughts, recommendations or general speed reading advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Lucas CarterLucas Carter Alum Member
    2798 karma

Anecdotally, I found that meditation helped me much more than any speed reading techniques. I was able to make my mind more calm which made room for information to be processed faster and more effectively. As with most LSAT tips, try stuff out and see what works best for you.

• originalataoriginalata Alum Member
    39 karma

@"Lucas Carter" would you meditate prior to taking RC sections and full PTs? Or did you find that meditating in general (say every morning) helped with your processing and effectiveness?

• Lucas CarterLucas Carter Alum Member
    2798 karma

@originalata said:
    @"Lucas Carter" would you meditate prior to taking RC sections and full PTs? Or did you find that meditating in general (say every morning) helped with your processing and effectiveness?

Both!! I found that meditating each morning helped me to become better able to cultivate a sense of inner calmness during PTs and really stay in the zone. Again, very personal and anecdotal but try it out and see if it helps you.