Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Scholarships for students from abroad? - 7Sage Forum

Scholarships for students from abroad?

googl1919googl1919 Free Trial Member
edited February 2019 in Law School Admissions 13 karma

I'm hoping to attend a US law school next summer but I am worried about the expensive tuition. I heard that it's harder for foreign students to receive scholarships.. Is this true? I'd appreciate any advice on receiving a scholarship!

Comments

• j.akerman101j.akerman101 Free Trial Member
    10 karma

Hey there,

I cannot really speak about the general/average experience, but I can tell you that I (an international student) have gotten some very nice scholarship offers (some full scholarships), so it is definitely possible!

Bonne chance.

• PrincessPrincess Alum Member
    821 karma

Hi! I think it depends on your LSAT scores, GPA, and what schools you apply to. For example, if you were applying to lower ranked schools with 170+, I'm pretty sure you could get great scholarships. It may not be the case at higher Top 10 schools though. Also, it may be helpful to reach out the schools you're interested in to see what they offer their international students. They may be able to get you to speak with a mentor or another international student who can help you with the process as well.