Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Drill by type or Section

Currently fool proofing 1-35 LG however I want to make sure my LR skills (or lack thereof) are not diminishing. I have saved some problem sets from the CC but after I finish these should I start from PT#1 and drill by question type or whole sections?

Comments

• KeepCalmKeepCalm Alum Member
    807 karma

Hello! I would suggest that you start drilling by sections rather than by question type to really practice your skills. Drilling by entire sections would test your ability to: (1) recognize question types, (2) approach the stimulus [based on what you had presumed the question type may be], and (3) process of eliminate answer choices [per presumed question type]

After section drilling, I believe that drilling by question type makes for great diligent practice to hone in on specific question types you find that you are struggling with (based on your analytics) and continue applying procedural/analytical steps

Nonetheless, it all depends on your preference and what you feel more comfortable with :smiley:

• PrincessPrincess Alum Member
    821 karma

Hey! I think I would go back and review those sets that you haven't completed yet. Keep reviewing the material to keep it fresh. You can have a review day or just review as you go in the course. It may be a good start to just start drilling a few LR sections timed. Make sure you BR these to truly understand what questions you are struggling with. Keep foolproofing LG and start drilling LR with the sections first, BR, and then drill specific sets.