Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Syracuse, NY area Study Group

FoolProofFunFoolProofFun Alum Member
in Study Groups 122 karma

Hello, everyone. I am studying heavily for the LSAT and want to link up with anyone else who is gunning for the June 3rd exam. My ultimate goal right now is to attend the most prestigious school I can get into, and what I am really hoping to do is connect with even just one person who shares this mentality. It is less important for me what that school is for you, and more important that you are studying for the LSAT with that goal in mind. I know there are many reasons to attend law school and many reasons NOT to adhere to the logic I list above when pursuing law school. Regardless, for my own reasons, this is my mentality approaching school and is the mentality I am seeking to develop in community with any others who share it. I appreciate everyone's respect of that.

In my mind, our meetings would be less about studying itself and more about just getting together once a week (or however many times) at a public location (coffee shop, restaurant, etc) to discuss our situations and connect over shared goals. I would be open to taking full, timed PTs on weekends together, but really I am just looking for some accountability and competition.

About me: 22-24 yo, 1-2 years of post grad work experience, attended liberal arts college in the NE.