Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

6 month prep plan study buddy- boston area or skype

seszczerbaseszczerba Free Trial Member
edited January 2015 in General 4 karma
any one looking for a study buddy? I'm looking to test in June and would like to spread the studying out over 6 months- meet up once every week or every other week so that all the problems become second nature. In person would be best but I would work via skype as well. It definitely helps to talk some through with other people.

Comments

• Nykisha KNykisha K Free Trial Member
    13 karma
    Hi! I am located in the Baltimore area, so I wouldn't be able to study in person (obviously), but I am more than happy to work through Skype. I too am taking the test in June, and am brand new to the LSAT as I am an engineer. Let me know if this works for you! :-)
  • MelyFiggMelyFigg Alum Member
    30 karma
    Skype works for me if anyone is interested! i am aiming for the June LSAT but also open to taking it in September/October.
    Please let me know!
  • DanitzabethDanitzabeth Alum Member
    6 karma
    Hi I am considering the June date, and would be interested in a study group / buddy to help each other stay on track. Skype works for me.
  • smathenysmatheny Free Trial Member
    4 karma
    I am also interested in doing a Skype/Facetime type study plan. Currently signed up for the June LSAT but considering pushing it off until October or December. Contact me via email if you're still looking for a study buddy! shayna.l.matheny@gmail.com
  • logicfiendlogicfiend Alum Member
    118 karma
    Hi I'm in the Boston looking to take the June test, if you're still interested in meeting up and going over things, I'm around! Feel free to message and we can go through study schedules.
  • camdenharrcamdenharr Alum Member
    16 karma
    I live outside Boston in the Framingham Area and I think that I could really benefit from having a person to study with! You still interested?
  • emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    3462 karma
    Skype would work for me