Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is the Ultimate right for me now?

JulietalmondJulietalmond Member
in General 6 karma

Hi everyone, I just purchased the Ultimate package. I am just super worried if I bought the wrong course. As I've had prep course taken before and have been studying myself for 4 months. Will the stuff in the course repeat what I already learnt?

Anything advice/testimonials from someone who already halfway preparing their LSAT but decided to take this course might help!

Thank you!
Julie

Comments

• MIT_2017MIT_2017 Alum Member
    edited May 2019 470 karma

I came to 7Sage after already routinely scoring in the mid 170s but having bombed on exam day (167, about 7 pts below what I was averaging). I took a year off from studying after that exam, and when I came back to study this go-round (I will take the June 2019 exam), I decided to get the 7Sage Ultimate+.

Is it a lot of money? Yes. Is it worth it? I think so.

I didn't even go through the CC (at least not 95% of it). But it is useful to have the CC there to review things here and there when I'm either weak in that type of question or just curious to see how JY goes about teaching it. Exactly how much you use the CC will depend on how well you're scoring already, but to be honest, I think I get a great amount of teaching simply out of watching JY's explanations on the questions I get wrong. The only reason I went with the Ultimate+ package was to get the latest PTs. You should try getting back into your groove, starting taking (early) PTs, watch the videos on the questions you get wrong (and those you got right but more or less guessed between two answer choices), and then visiting the CC as necessary.

Hope that was somewhat helpful. Feel free to PM me or respond to this post if you'd like.

• JulietalmondJulietalmond Member
    6 karma

Thanks that was very useful feedback!