Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

improvement now down turn. need help

The JudgesThe Judges Free Trial Member
edited May 2019 in General 364 karma

I wanted to ask the forum I started with a 151 cold LSAT in March. Have practice 3 hours a day every day since then drilling and learning games and since then have only achieved a 159 twice and blind 165. My test is in july and I am nervous I am going to do badly as I have switched to doing two tests a week and went from a 159 to a 152 with a 159 blind score. Has my ability gone down, am I practicing too much, I am lost and not sure what the solution is? (My target score is 165+) I get this may not be possible in July, but am taking it as i have the option to cancel it if it is a bad score.

Comments

• thedramallamathedramallama Member
    103 karma

Hey! I'm taking the July test as well. Like you, I worried my score was dropping after taking a couple of PTs. That being said, I noticed my score slightly increasing by not taking a test for a week, and just focusing on some CC that I found difficult or confusing. Since you've taken a few tests by now, I highly recommend using the analytics tool and figuring what you need to prioritize, Go over the CC videos, practice sets, and drills. Also, don't forget the qbank!