Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Finishing LR (CC phase)

GoingtolawschoolGoingtolawschool Alum Member
in General 184 karma

Hey, I'm just a few hours away from finishing my LR part of the CC but at this point I'm quite unsure about what my weaknesses are and I'm wondering if I should come back to LR after I wrap up the CC in 2 weeks or start reviewing it alongside LG?
Also, I've exhausted the Problem sets so what resources should I be using to practice more? (Haven't taken any PT yet)

Comments

• drbrown2drbrown2 Alum Member
    2227 karma

Just start LG in the CC. You should try to mix in a repeat problem set here and there to stay fresh and add variety to your prep, but you’ll be returning to the CC here and there to address your weaknesses once you begin taking PTs. Those weaknesses will be more apparent under timed conditions.

After you’ve done LG in the CC begin foolproofing right away. You can just do one section per day while you work on RC and while you do individual timed section drills in between PTs.

• GoingtolawschoolGoingtolawschool Alum Member
    184 karma

This is really helpful. Thank you.

• GoingtolawschoolGoingtolawschool Alum Member
    184 karma

@drbrown2
    Sorry, I have another question for you. I'm done with LG in the CC, so should I start by foolproofing the questions in the CC or the LG section in PT 1-14?

• drbrown2drbrown2 Alum Member
    2227 karma

I started with PT 1 and went through PT 35 (all the PTs used for 7sage CC, so I wouldn't have any "fresh" PTs from that bundle. 1-35 is what most people do I believe. Add in each section you do from your future timed PTs.